New date and venue for Pilsner-SUPL awards revealed

admin
By admin
2 Min Read

David GOMBE

The organisers of Pilsner StarTimes Uganda Premier league season awards have revealed the new date and venue for season awards.

The awarding ceremony has been pushed forward to Thursday, 6th July 2023 and will be held at Sheraton Hotel in Kampala.

The organisers had previously set June 28th as the day for the awards at Kati Kati Restaurant.

UPL CEO, Bainamani Bernard commended the fans for their active participation in the nomination
process and asked them to now vote for the winners of each category.

- Advertisement -

“The fans are an important part of this process as their vote constitutes 44% of the determining
vote. All the nominees have performed well throughout the season but now we are going to
determine the best of the best and I urge all UPL fans across the country to participate by voting using the #PilsnerSUPLAwards,” Bainamani said.

Meanwhile, the fans’ votes will carry 40% while a panel of journalists will make the remaining 60%.

The Nominees;

Pilsner Player of the Season

*Bbaale Charles (SC Villa)
*Karisa Milton (Vipers SC)
*Tamale Simon (Maroons FC)

- Advertisement -

Pilsner Midfielder of the Season

*Tibita Laban (Maroons FC)
*Bukenya Lawrence (Wakiso Giants)
*Wahab Gadaffi (Arua Hill)

Pilsner Defender of the Season

- Advertisement -

*Mukundane Hilary (Vipers SC)
*Gift Fred (SC Villa)
*Buule Warren (Bright Stars)

Pilsner Goalkeeper of the Season

*Tamale Simon (Maroons FC)
* Alionzi Nafian (URA FC)
*Muyomba Matovu (Bright Stars)

Pilsner Young Player of the Season

*Ojok Darius (Maroons FC)
*Kakande Patrick (SC Villa)
*Mayanja Saidi (KCCA FC)

Pilsner Coach of the Season

*Magera Kaddu (SC Villa)
*Isabirye Alex (Vipers SC)
*Ssenfuma Mohamed (Maroons FC)

Share This Article